SharePoint Cross-site Configurator
The tool automates the process of deploying the MOSS site settings in all or selected sites in a server farm
- Applying Master Pages across a SharePoint server farm.
- Setting up Web Titles for all or selected site collections across the farm.
- Applying audit control settings to all or selected sites.
- Adding advanced settings such as “Allow content type management” to all types of lists.
- Adding a new Expiration Policy at the site collection level.
- Adding a new Expiration Policy to content types, lists, and documents.
MOSS Faceted Search Version 2.0
This is a major release. It encapsulates foundation changes in the design and code, that provide:
- Multi- thread processing. 1st thread runs for up to 500 facets synchronously, while the 2nd thread is running asynchronously against up to ~30,000 facets
- Client side refresh (not AJAX based) that updates only Facets web part w/o page refresh
- Web part connection to pass Facet Settings to the Bread Crumbs
- Extended facet schema now supports:
- Facet icons. Default icon per Facet name complimented by an icon per Facet value
- Friendly names for facet values
- Built-in wild-card match, e.g. FileExtension=”ASPX?ID%” will match all “ASPX?ID=” records (useful for exclusions)
- Exclusions. Allow exclude facet when values match pattern
- Improved search syntax, added supports for sentences and quoted phrases
- Fixed: Bread Crumbs web part disappearance for certain Facet values
- Fixed: Malformed query error for quoted searches
- Fixed: “Collection was modified” error in Facets web part
- Fixed: Multiple facet values per facet incorrect concatenation
- Fixed: CAS policy in the install
- Fixed: Web part preview security exceptions
- Improved: Match in total with CoreSearchResults
Useful Sharepoint Designer Custom Workflow Activities 0.5.alpha
Colour Calendar v1.1
This is the second release of the solution based colour calendar for SharePoint. This fixes the issue with it not working in Firefox and a bug in referencing certain mapping lists.
SUSHI is a powerful, user-friendly SharePoint application enabling you to accomplish common SharePoint administrative and development tasks. What does the name SUSHI stand for?
SUSHI = SharePoint Utility with a Smart, Helpful Interface
- Copy View Copy a view from one SharePoint list to another.
- Security Reports View all sites and lists a user has access to.
- Import Documents Upload entire file structures from a file share into a document library.
- Meta Data Get detailed information about metadata in a list. Move metadata from one column to another for all items in a list. And more.
- Backup Backup a site.
- Restore Restore site from backup.
- Profile Images Import Upload Profile Images and Apply them to User Profiles.
- Delete Old Documents Delete documents older than a given date. This feature can also be used to copy all files and folders of a document library to a file share.
- Bulk Site Creation Create a large number of subsites based on a site template.
- Bulk Webpart Customization If you have lots of sites with the same webpart(s) and want to make changes to all of them, this tool can help you customize all the webparts at once.
- Help & Settings We said SUSHI was helpful, here is the proof.
- Send a Test Email
25 Jan 2008 8:31